Harford Hot Jobs Update – 1-21-2021
January 22, 2021
Upcoming Hiring Events
High’s Stores is having a Statewide Virtual Hiring Event!
Thursday, January 28 at 10:00 AM
High’s has statewide job opportunities for Assistant Store Managers, Customer Service Representatives and Food Service Representatives.
Register for this event here: https://highsofbaltimoreemploymentinfosession.eventbrite.com
Statewide recruitment for positions in healthcare
Wednesday, January 27, 2021 1pm-2:30pm
Learn about starting a healthcare career! Multiple locations throughout Maryland! Register here: https://healthcareemploymentinfosession.eventbrite.com
- Amazon has the following job opportunities:
Harford County – Warehouse Team Member
White Marsh – Warehouse Team Member
- APGFCU is hiring in Harford and Cecil Counties for: HR-Employee Benefits Specialist, Personal Bankers, Tellers, Member Service (Call Center) Representatives (remote) and Business Services Manager.See attached flyer. View job descriptions and apply here: https://www.apgfcu.com/careers.html
- Maryland Department of Health has posted the following critical job opportunities:
ImmuNet Data Analyst (2 positions to be filled)*** (Grade 16, Admin 1)
(Grade 18, Admin III
- Por Nuestra Salud y Bienestar (For Our Health and Wellbeing), a project led by the Latino Health Initiative, is recruiting temporary bilingual English and Spanish Program Manager and COVID-19 Testing Coordinator to assist with the second phase of the project. Please find below the link to the posting of the positions on the Primary Care Coalition career page: https://primarycarecoalition.applicantstack.com/x/openings
- Anne Arundel County Department of Health has an URGENT need for a full-time Bilingual (Spanish) Contact Tracer. Contact tracing involves interviewing people with COVID-19, identifying their close contacts, notifying them of their potential exposure, referring them for testing, and connecting individuals with services they might need during quarantine and self-isolation. Excellent customer service skills and computer proficiency is required. Interested individuals can send their resume or completed County application to Recruiter@aawdc.org.
- Exact Staff is hiring in Harford and Cecil Counties. Looking for Accountants, Jr. Accountants, Forklift Operators, Production Workers, Order Pickers, Janitorial, and Material Handlers. How to Apply: Register today on our website at https://exactstaff.com/register. After you receive a confirmation code, contact our office at (410) 287-8899.
- Rite Aid in Aberdeen is currently hiring for Forklift/Equipment Operators, General Warehouse (Picking/Stocking/Ecommerce). Day and night schedules available! Day M-F 6:30-3; Day 4 10 hr shifts 5:30-4; Night 4 10 hr shifts 7pm-5:30am. View job descriptions and apply here: https://careers.riteaid.com/
- The United States Capitol Police (USCP), located in Washington D.C., is a federal law enforcement agency seeking motivated and professional individuals for many Police Officer positions. We are still accepting applications and will continue to process them while keeping everyone’s health and safety in mind. As always, we are committed to finding the best-qualified applicants. Salary: $64,173 yearly; Job Order # 1285584. See attached flyer. For more details and how to apply, candidates should go through the Maryland Workforce Exchange:
https://mwejobs.maryland.gov and search by job order number.
- HOT JOBS! There are hundreds of job opportunities in Cecil, Harford and Surrounding Counties. Check out the attached list!
Susquehanna Workforce Network:
- The Susquehanna Workforce Network (SWN) in collaboration with 180 Skills is offering a 6-week Program that prepares you for a Production Technician position all online! Contact Karen Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org. See attached flyer with details.
- Patient Care Tech Apprenticeship in partnership with the University of Maryland Medical Center. This program is at no cost as it is covered under a CCBC grant, and the apprentice will be paid for on-the-job training at UMMC. Information on CCBC’s additional apprenticeship and pre-apprenticeship programs can be found on the following website: http://www.ccbcmd.edu/healthcareapprenticeship
- CNC Machine Tool Training Get a career, not just a job! Call 443-840-4700 or visit ccbcmd.edu/bit • CNC Machine Tool skills are in high demand • CNC Machine shops and manufacturing companies are high technology environments • Median salary for CNC Machinists is over $50,000 per year. Next CNC Machine Tool Training Cohort Begins February 3, 2021! This 6-month short-term program. See attached flyer with more information.
Free Entrepreneur Training for Veterans:
Project Opportunity is an intensive curriculum based 10-week cohort program. Training includes: Assessing Your Business Idea, Marketing Analysis, Financing and Financial Management, Business Structure and Taxes, and Development of a Business Plan. Through grants and community business support this program is free to all veterans. Register for one of two Project Opportunity Harford County Spring 2021 Orientation Sessions! If you are interested, but unable to attend orientation you must email Program Director Joe Giordano at email@example.com.Share This Post